ABB Advanced 2 Day VFD Class in Dallas
- 2 Day Hands-On VFD Variable Frequency Drive Training Class
- Each day starts at 7:30 am and ends at 4:30 pm
- Instructor is Lee Coward
- Training Location: Plano, Texas
- Register and pay with a credit card or P.O. number
Advanced ABB VFD Variable Frequency Drive Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction: Students and Teacher.
- Safety: VFD, Motor, & General Electrical Safety.
- AC-DC Motors: Construction, Theory, and Technical Characteristics.
- AC-DC Drive: Construction, Theory, and Technical Characteristics.
- Electrical Connections: Power, Motor, Grounding, & Control.
- VFD Architecture: Construction Specific VFDs & VFDs in General.
- VFD Options: What is available and when to use.
- VFD Parameters: What are they and which ones to use.
- Hands on VFD Control Panel: Navigating the Keypad of Specific VFDs.
- Hands on Application Macros: ABB Application Macros.
- Hands on Start-up & Control: ACS800, ACS880, VFD’s in General.
- Hands on Programing Application: More in depth look at parameters.
- Hands on VFD Troubleshooting: Fault Tracing in Specific VFDs.
- Hands on VFD Labs: New VFD Start Up and Troubleshooting Labs.
Certificates of Completion will be awarded to those who pass the test on the second day.
Note: ABB Basic and Advanced VFD Variable frequency drive training classes follow the same course syllabus. The Advanced classes go into more depth on each topic. Students can take the Basic and Advanced classes back to back if they wish.
- Two Day Class
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM
- Morning Session – 8:00 AM
- Morning Break – 15 Minute Break
- Lunch – 12:00 PM
- Afternoon Session – 1:00 PM
- Afternoon Break – 15 Minute Break
- Dismissal – 4:30 PM