ABB Advanced 2 Day VFD Class in Houston
- 2 Day Hands-On VFD advanced training class
- Each day starts at 7:30 am and ends at 4:30 pm
- Instructor is Lee Coward
- Training Location: Webster, Texas
- Register and pay with a credit card or P.O. number
VFD Advanced Training Course Syllabus
- Introduction: Students and Teacher.
- Safety: VFD, Motor, & General Electrical Safety.
- AC-DC Motors: Construction, Theory, and Technical Characteristics.
- AC-DC Drive: Construction, Theory, and Technical Characteristics.
- Electrical Connections: Power, Motor, Grounding, & Control.
- VFD Architecture: Construction Specific VFDs & VFDs in General.
- VFD Options: What is available and when to use.
- VFD Parameters: What are they and which ones to use.
- Hands on VFD Control Panel: Navigating the Keypad of Specific VFDs.
- Hands on Application Macros: ABB Application Macros.
- Hands on Start-up & Control: ACS800, ACS880, VFDs in General.
- Hands on Programing Application: More in depth look at parameters.
- Hands on VFD Troubleshooting: Fault Tracing in Specific VFDs.
- Hands on VFD Labs: New VFD Start Up and Troubleshooting Labs.
DOWNLOAD: ABB Advanced VFD Course Syllabus PDF
Certificates of Completion will be awarded to those who pass the test on the second day.
Note: ABB VFD Basic and Advanced training classes follow the same course syllabus. The Advanced classes go into more depth on each topic. To ramp up quickly, students can take the Basic and Advanced classes back to back in the same week if they wish.
- Two Day Class
- Breakfast – 7:30 AM
- Morning Session – 8:00 AM
- Morning Break – 15 Minute Break
- Lunch – 12:00 PM
- Afternoon Session – 1:00 PM
- Afternoon Break – 15 Minute Break
- Dismissal – 4:30 PM