Would your process lose this race?
We’ll help you speed it up.
Your sluggish industrial process needs the expert
automation system integrators at Cates!
Need help improving your process? As industrial automation system integrators for over 40 years, Cates has the experience to help with complex engineering challenges. We specialize in designing and implementing control systems for precision processes. With extensive knowledge of process automation in various industries, our engineers can help you reach your manufacturing goals.
We Engineer It – from Corporate ERP to Plant Floor
Our team can help you increase production, improve quality and reduce costs through system integration —from your Corporate ERP (enterprise resource planning) system all the way to the devices on your plant floor. We offer enterprise-wide expertise and experience with a wide variety of industrial automation hardware.
Complete System Integration
Process Automation Expertise
Our engineers have extensive knowledge of process automation in different industries. We have successfully completed projects for manufacturers of various sizes.
- Provide technical services for entire enterprise
- Offer platform-independent approach — experienced with wide variety of PLCs and OITs from leading manufacturers
- Use proven execution process — PMI® certified project managers ensure quality results
- Avoid costly receiving errors with our TransferMinder product
- Upgrade older equipment to current platforms
- Increase plant capacity with training:
- Classroom training at Cates
- Classroom training at your site
- On-line video training for operators, supervisors, maintenance staff, new people including management
- Project Management
Full Range of Engineering Services
- Legacy System Upgrades
- Electrical Control Panel Design
- Project Management
System Integration and
- Programmable Logic Controllers
- Operator Interface Terminals
- Custom Dashboard Solutions
- Manufacturing Execution Systems
- Servo Controllers
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Smart Manufacturing/IIoT Implementation
- Batch Solutions
Improve Your Control Process
- Understand your control processes
- Assess current control system design
- Review short-term and long-term objectives and requirements
- Discuss ways new design reduces cost and increases reliability, efficiency and productivity
- Identify best third-party hardware options
Our Certifications and Partners
Email us your tough process questions and problems.
Talk to Our Experts
Call us today to get started speeding up your process!