WHEN YOU NEED LOTS OF STOCK PANELS
BUT WITH A FEW DIFFERENCES.
We specialize in manufacturing volume OEM control panels with customization.
Cates designs and builds volume Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) control panels for the industrial market. We specialize in building volume panels with customization. As UL 508A and UL 698A certified panel builders with over 40 years of experience, we build quality panels at a competitive price and deliver them according to the promised schedule. If designing and manufacturing control panels is not one of your firm’s core competencies, consider outsourcing it to Cates!
Advantages of Outsourcing Panel Design and Production
- Procurement – volume purchasing or trackable and traceable customer supplied material
- Cost savings and rebate programs
- Cost management through Value Innovation Workshops
- Lower labor and overhead costs through Lean Manufacturing
Ability to Meet Demand
- Refined process ensures cost and production targets are met
- Modular, scalable process and facility can be rapidly changed to meet needs
- Labor can be added quickly to increase production volume
- Tight collaboration with engineering minimizes delays
Cates OEM Control Panel Solutions
- Cell-based assembly ensures quality and consistency
- Process efficiencies and savings yield faster fulfillment, lower prices
- Wire processing equipment, custom test stands improve accuracy, quality, & delivery
Value Panels with Customization
- We can produce exact multiples of same design or variations on each
- Every OEM control panel is identical – down to the wiring route
- We currently ship one customer 130 panels with 50 variations monthly
- Our goal is Every Panel on Time, Every Time
We know our performance is critical to your business, so we constantly assess, report, and request customer feedback to help us continuously improve.
- Quality Control
- Analysis of Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Custom reports to fit your needs
- Value Innovation workshops & Kaizen events
- Employee suggestion program
- Ongoing customer feedback
Cost Management and Value Innovation
Quarterly Lean Workshops with
- Review parts, processes, designs, vendors, technologies, and price points
- Brainstorm opportunities to design cost savings into OEM panels
How Value Innovation Works
- Allows differentiation by delivering superior value at low cost
- Reduces traditional costs by eliminating or reducing factors on which an industry competes
- Increases buyer value by raising and creating elements the customer has never realized
DO YOU THINK OUTSOURCING IS EXPENSIVE?
Your actual parts and assembly costs could be more than you expect.
Think this part costs $26?
Consider these additional costs:
- Purchasing labor + financing
- Inventory floor space
- General admin
- Inbound shipping
It may actually be costing you $31+
Think assembly costs $15/hr?
Consider these additional costs?
- Assembly space
- General admin
- Employee insurance + benefits
- Utilization costs
It may actually be costing you $35+
Tell Us About Your Panels
Email us your problems and questions about OEM control panels.
Ready to Register
Call us to discuss quality, cost and delivery time to your customer.