Need ABB VFD Training So Your Team Can Troubleshoot Issues and Increase Your Uptime? Take Classes with Cates!
The training department at Cates Control Solutions specializes in providing hands-on, instructor-led ABB VFD drive training classes and PLC classes. Our courses focus on skill development for troubleshooting and maintenance:
- ABB VFD and PLC maintenance and troubleshooting classes
- Hands-on experience and labs to practice new skills
- Instructors each have 30 years of experience
- Small class sizes enable plenty of interaction with instructor
- Basic and advanced classes available
- Courses offered at our Houston and Dallas (Plano) locations
See our ABB Training Schedule 2020 for a complete listing of classes by date, by training location, or by course name.
Consider training in the context of the importance of Uptime to your business:
- How does downtime financially impact your business?
- If a VFD is down, does your team have the ability to diagnose or determine the cause?
- If you are in a tight spot, do you have access to a service team that can be on-site fast enough to recognize the problem, identify a solution, and implement it?
It can take hours, if not days, to complete this cycle in some scenarios. The value of having a trained team that can reduce downtime is paramount to any manufacturer’s continued success.
Cates Control Solutions offers ABB VFD training courses that will get your team up to speed on VFD fault tracing, adjusting parameters, making connections and more.
How PLC and ABB VFD Training Benefits Your Employees
- Improves confidence and morale of plant management and workers
- Increases career advancement opportunities for plant employees.
How PLC and VFD Training Benefits Your Company
- Enables plants to maintain systems with minimal outside assistance
- Allows each plant to fine-tune systems to meet their specific needs
- Our ABB VFD Basic and ABB VFD Advanced Training Classes will be taught by Lee Coward. Lee has been servicing, selling and supporting our customers on VFD solutions for over 30 years! We have had positive feedback on our VFD classes taught by Lee. He makes the class interesting, informative, and very interactive.
- Dave McDonald teaches our VFD and PLC troubleshooting class. Dave has been engineering and servicing VFDs and PLCs as well as teaching classes for over 30 years. He is a great instructor and his extensive knowledge makes him a valuable resource for students.
Take the first step towards increasing your uptime by registering your team today! You can pay with a credit card or P.O. number.
Had a great time in class, fast, but good. Everyone at the facility was very welcoming and friendly.
I have enjoyed being in this class. Lee is very knowledgeable. Kept me interested in the subject by his passion. I feel it is very important to laugh and Lee has done a wonderful job with mixing course curriculum with humorous & interesting stories of past jobs.