YOU MANUFACTURE IT…
WE’LL DO ALL THE OTHER “ITs” TO KEEP YOU RUNNING AT TOP SPEED!
From envisioning it through supporting it,
Cates will help you get it done.
We are an industrial automation company that helps customers increase production, improve quality, and reduce cost. As industrial system integrators and control panel fabricators for over 40 years, our company has the experience to develop solutions to complex manufacturing problems. We have the expertise to specify the best products for your project, and maintain direct relationships with top vendors for product sourcing. If it’s not one of your core competencies, consider outsourcing it to Cates!
Why Work with Cates
Envision the Advantages
- Convenience: One vendor – no finger-pointing!
- Smooth Sailing: We’re familiar with UL standards requirements and can provide guidance
- Fewer delays: Smooth transitions between engineering and manufacturing
- Streamlined changes: Software, parts and panel designs can be updated together internally
Need It? We Can Do It
- Plant Expansions: Integration, electrical, mechanical, project management
- System Upgrades: Technology, speed, safety
- Unreliable Systems: Production stoppages, quality issues
- Legacy Upgrades: PLC-5, SLC 500, PanelView
Experience in Your Industry and Processes
6 Reasons to Hire an Automation Partner
Experts in equipment options and various technologies
Focus on advanced software and controls
Capitalization of integration costs
Strong engineering capabilities
Team of experts representing each technology area
Cates and I2R Have Merged
Cates and I2R are now the same company! This merge allows us to offer you this full range of services – from the time you begin considering a project all the way through project completion when you need support services. We look forward to fulfilling all of your manufacturing needs through this change.
Commitment to Quality
We are committed to delivering quality automation solutions. Our goal is for you to be satisfied. Our company culture is firmly rooted in the values of honesty, reliability, and integrity – which we believe is “doing the right thing, even when no one is looking.”
Tell Us About Your Project
Go ahead, email us your tough
questions and problems.
Have a Question?
Get help choosing the best
product for your project.